Sunday 14 October 2012

Ostfriesischer Sonntagstee

What's that?

Ostfriesischer Sonntagstee?

Well, although Germany's primarily a coffee-drinking culture, there are pockets of the country that're are hotbeds of tea drinking. One of those places is the region in Germany on the northernmost part of the Dutch border called Ostfriesland.



I've talked about them before on this blog and I continue to find the tea that the people in Ostfriesland drink, as well as the way they drink it, to be fascinating. For example, there's an Ostfriesland Teezeremonie (tea ceremony) that really needs to be written about.

What a perfect opportunity for a teablogger such as yours truly. I'll write about that at some point in the future. Anyone interested in a German tea ceremony?

Ok, I'll get to that as soon as I'm able.

5 comments:

  1. I had the wonderful opportunity to learn this style of tea from a German native of that region a few years ago. Wonderful! I love the crackle of the rock sugar when the hot tea hits it! I wrote a brief article about it here: http://stephcupoftea.blogspot.com/2008/10/october-tea-i-east-frisian-tea.html

    Yes, please write about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph. I'm looking at your article now. You're one of the only teabloggers who comments on my blogspot site. Thanks for reading and thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very much satisfied by the different info in this article. All the contents too good, can be very helpful for us. I love reading new post and I am always searching for helpful information like this. Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are searching for good jobs that suit your nature then you can visit the link below to find career opportunities for your bright future.
    www.latestjobspk.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best blogs I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete